Health Insurance Rebate

Depending on your provider and your level of cover, you are eligible to get a rebate on any Ovira purchase through your Health Insurance. It's just a few simple steps - we promise.

Claim your Noha TENS Device on Private Health Insurance 

As a TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) machine, Noha is considered a class 2a medical device. In the United States and Canada, medical devices can fall under different umbrellas in health insurance, including but not limited to: 

  • Health Aids and Appliances Cover 
  • General Treatment Cover (also known as Ancillary or Extras Cover) 

Here are our 5 easy steps to claiming Noha on health insurance: 

1. Contact your health insurance provider to confirm your level of cover, how much you can claim and whether or not they accept Ovira as a brand. 

2. If your insurer asks for more information about Ovira, contact our world-class customer care team at to receive a blank tax invoice. You can then pass this on to your insurer to check whether this is sufficient under your policy. 

3. Once your insurer has given you the green light, it's time for your life to change. Add a Noha device to your cart and proceed to checkout. 

4. You'll receive a tax invoice after you've purchased Noha that you can then pass on to your provider. You may also be required to provide a note from your doctor but we'd recommend chatting to your insurer first to confirm this. 

5. Pat yourself on the back and enjoy sweet relief. 

Frequently Asked Questions

Can I claim Sticky Gels or any other accessories on health insurance? 

A great question! Depending on your level of cover, you may be eligible to claim any Ovira accessories on health insurance as well. We’d recommend that you follow the same steps as you did when claiming your Noha device to check whether this is sufficient under your policy.

Do I need a referral or a letter from my doctor in order to claim Noha on health insurance?

Our customers have been able to claim Noha with most healthcare providers in the past by showing them their tax invoice. If your insurer does insist on a referral letter however, we’d recommend that you have a chat to your GP, a women’s health physio or any other healthcare professional. 

What about HSAs and FSAs? 

Using your health savings account (HSA) or flexible spending account (FSA), you can purchase our Noha device, Sticky Gel replacements and any of our other products. Just enter your card details at checkout. We’d recommend that you contact your FSA or HSA administrator before placing your order to confirm if they can cover your purchase.

Any other questions?

Please contact our Customer Care team at and we'll be able to help you out 😎