Our Promise: Painless Returns within 100 days
That's right - we think you'll love Noha, but we do understand that all bodies and journeys are different. If Noha doesn't help with your pain or if you change your mind, you have 100 days from delivery to request a free return and get your money back. No questions asked.
Painless Returns Policy
- We cover the cost of return shipping if you’ve bought from either Australia, New Zealand, UK, United States or Canada.
- Original shipping charges (such as express/international shipping and import taxes) will not be refunded.
- You have 100 days from receiving your Noha to start your return process.
- Our refund policy is limited to one device per customer
- Our policy covers Sticky Gels only when bought as part of a bundle (Noha device + Sticky Gels) or as part of any order that contains a Noha device.
- We do not refund Sticky Gels bought individually.
- Fill the form above and give us as much information as possible about your order. This will make the process easier and faster.
- We’ll email you a prepaid shipping label within two (2) business days.
- Print your label and take your device to your local postal agency.
- Please include your device and all parts and accessories (you don't need to include Sticky Gels or the original box).
Please note: for security reasons we are only able to refund your original form of payment (Paypal, AfterPay or Credit Card).
Frequently Asked Questions
What if my order was a gift?
You're covered by the same policy 😏 Just ask the original buyer to send you their email address and order number so we can process your return.
How long does it take for my refund to be processed?
We will process your refund within 5 business days of your return arriving back to our warehouse (you'll receive an email notification when that happens). From there, it can take up to two weeks for your refund to be credited to your original form of payment.
What if my card was lost or has expired?
If your card was cancelled or has expired since you purchased your product, the bank will sort it out and redirect the funds back to you. This can take up to a week. If it hasn't been resolved by then, you might need to give a call to your bank.
What if my device is damaged/broken?
Noha has a 2 year warranty and if your device happens to malfunction or break, all you have to do is get in touch so we can troubleshoot and send out a replacement.
Any other questions?
Please contact our Customer Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be able to help you out 😎