Our Promise: Painless Returns within 100 days
That’s right - we think you’ll love our period cramp relief device, but we do understand that all bodies and journeys are different. If our period cramp relief device doesn’t help with your pain or if you change your mind, you have 100 days from delivery to request a free return and get your money back.
Please note - our 100 days returns policy ONLY applies to customers in Australia, New Zealand, United States, UK, Europe or Canada.
Painless Returns Policy
- Ovira covers the cost of return shipping if you’ve bought from Australia, New Zealand, United States, UK, Europe or Canada.
- Original shipping charges (such as express/international shipping and import taxes) will not be refunded.
- You have 100 days from receiving your period cramp relief device to start your return process.
- Our refund policy is limited to one device per customer
- Our policy covers Sticky Gels only when bought as part of a bundle (period cramp relief device + Sticky Gels) or as part of any order that contains a period cramp relief device.
- We do not refund Sticky Gels bought individually.
- Before you start your return, we highly recommend that you check our troubleshooting page.
📦 Start Your Return 📦
- Fill out the form above and give us as much information as possible about your order. This will make the process easier and faster.
- If you're eligible, we’ll email you a prepaid shipping label. For US and Australian customers, this will be generated immediately. For NZ, UK/EU and Canadian customers, this will be generated within 1-2 business days.
- Print your label and take your device to your local postal agency.
- Please include your device and all parts and accessories (you don't need to include Sticky Gels or the original box).
Please note: for security reasons we are only able to refund your original form of payment (Paypal, AfterPay or Credit Card).
Frequently Asked Questions
What if my order was a gift?
You're covered by the same policy 😏 Just ask the original buyer to send you their email address and order number so we can process your return.
How long does it take for my refund to be processed?
We will process your refund within 5 business days of your return arriving back to our warehouse (you'll receive an email notification when that happens). From there, it can take up to two weeks for your refund to be credited to your original form of payment.
What if my card was lost or has expired?
If your card was cancelled or has expired since you purchased your product, the bank will sort it out and redirect the funds back to you. This can take up to a week. If it hasn't been resolved by then, you might need to give a call to your bank.
What if my device is damaged/broken?
Our period cramp relief device has a 2 year warranty and if your device happens to malfunction or break, all you have to do is get in touch so we can troubleshoot and send out a replacement.
What if I’m not in Australia, New Zealand, United States, UK, Europe or Canada?
Our returns policy only applies to customers in Australia, New Zealand, United States, UK, Europe or Canada. Orders from the rest of the world are not eligible for return - however you will still be covered by our 2-year warranty.
Any other questions?
Please contact our Customer Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be able to help you out 😎