We think you'll love Ovira, but we do understand that all bodies are different - if by any chance Ovira doesn't help with your pain, we have a 100-day money back guarantee 🙂
Our Returns Policy
- Ovira covers the cost of return shipping if you’ve bought from either Australia, New Zealand, United States or Canada.
- Original shipping charges (such as express/international shipping and import taxes) will not be refunded.
- You have 100 days from receiving your Ovira to start your return process.
- Ovira has a 2 year warranty and if your device happens to malfunction or break, all you have to do is fill the form below and we'll be able to troubleshoot and send out a replacement ASAP!
- Our 2 year warranty only applies if the product has not been damaged through misuse, accident or neglect, and has not ben modified or repaired by anyone other than Ovira or its authorised agents.
Starting a return or requesting a replacement
If you think you might've received a damaged Ovira (sad face) or you don't love her after a couple cycles, click here and we'll start your return or replacement process.
What's the process like?
- Fill the form above and give us as much information as possible about your order. This will make the process easier and faster. If your Ovira was a gift (what a thoughtful gift!) ask the original buyer to send you their email address and order number.
- We’ll email you a prepaid shipping label within two (2) business days.
- Please include your device and all parts and accessories, as well as the original box in your return.
- We will process your refund within 5 business days of your return arriving back to our warehouse.
- From there, it can take up to two weeks for your refund to be credited to your original form of payment.
Please note: for security reasons we are only able to refund your original form of payment (Paypal, AfterPay or Credit Card).
If your card was cancelled or has expired since you purchased Ovira, the bank will sort it out and redirect the funds back to you. This can take up to a week. If it hasn't been resolved by then, you might need to give a call to your bank.
Any other questions?
Please contact our customer happiness team at email@example.com and we'll be able to help you out 😎