How it works
Ovira's period cramp relief device uses TENS technology to instantly soothe period cramps.
The device emit small electrical pulses through two pads which you stick on the areas of pain. These pulses flood the nervous system which block the transmission of pain signals and your perception of pain.
Filled with chemicals
Takes time to kick-in
Nausea, drowsiness, dizziness
Rechargeable & 2 year warranty
Need to buy monthly
Three easy steps to relief.
Relief in minutes
Finally, a drug-free period cramp solution that actually works.
Ovira's period cramp relief device is a TENS machine - that’s Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation if you want to get fancy. Our device works by applying a small electrical current through two compression pads (the Love Handles) that are placed over nerve roots that supply the sensory fibres to the uterus and/or lower back. Once in place, the stimulation prevents pain signals from travelling to the brain, causing the muscles in the uterine area to relax and resulting in a calming analgesic effect 😌
If you have private health insurance or an HSA/FSA card, you could get your period cramp relief device completely or partially covered. Contact your provider to confirm your policy or visit our Insurance page for more info.
If you don't absolutely love your device, return and get a full refund. No questions asked.
Your period cramp relief device is covered by a 2 year warranty.
- Tatyana M.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 343 weeks agoAge Range 25 - 34ReviewingPeriod Cramp Relief DeviceRated 5 out of 5 starsWorks like magic.
This device took away my awful cramps. I felt so relaxed and comfortable. Should’ve bought this way sooner!
- Katie B.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 441 month agoAge Range 35 - 44ReviewingPeriod Cramp Relief DeviceRated 4 out of 5 starsWorks great for mild cramps but can't stand against the bad ones
It's definitely helpful! But I was really hoping it would give me some relief from the worst of my cramps...the kind that make you nauseous and have you writhing in pain - iykyk. Unfortunately (but maybe not surprisingly), it wasn't able to disrupt the pain signals from the really bad ones. But I was able to be up and moving around about 40% more than I usually would so that's definitely something! The device itself works great.
- Madison R.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 341 month agoAge Range 25 - 34ReviewingPeriod Cramp Relief DeviceRated 5 out of 5 stars5 stars! Best period pain managements!
This has been the best. Medicine has never touched my ************* and *********** pain on my period. This device has changed my quality of life
- Joseph L.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 441 month agoAge Range 35 - 44ReviewingPeriod Cramp Relief DeviceRated 5 out of 5 starsPeriods suck
It takes the edge off sometimes but my pain is intense. I have **** and have a job where I can’t take off for it. So this helps take the edge off to help me survive the day.
- Mary C.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 341 month agoAge Range 25 - 34ReviewingPeriod Cramp Relief DeviceRated 5 out of 5 starsLife changings
I bought this about a year and a half ago, and it allowed me to manage my pain so much better than ever before. I have *************, and will some ibuprofen and this device, I can have almost pain free days.
My first device broke, and when I reached out to Ovira, the customer service was amazing. Because I was within the warranty period, they sent me a device. I am so glad I have this option for my period.